Waiter Of Friends Index du Forum
Waiter Of Friends Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Api For Codeigniter

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Waiter Of Friends Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daryjany
Membre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Api For Codeigniter Répondre en citant

Facebook Api For Codeigniter
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

if you install currently , You should see the generic message, Welcome to CodeIgniter! If you dont, youve missed something along the way. About Us Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Write For Us Advertise Contact . Installing is as easy as adding a require entry for the Facebook SDK for PHP to the composer.json file in the application directory: application/composer.json { "require" : { "facebook/php-sdk-v4" : "4.0.*" } } Navigate to the application directory and run composer install to download the required dependencies. Installation It is very important that you follow the installation steps closely to get the library and Facebook SDK to work Download the library files and add the files to your CodeIgniter installation. By the end of it, youll have everything you need to create a Facebook application. Thanks! Reply Avesh says: September 17, 2015 at 10:27 am HOw to get facebook email, login with facebook in codeigniter Reply Kishan says: November 21, 2015 at 5:24 am hi very nice article. load->library('facebook', array('appId' => ' ', 'secret' => ' ')); // Get user's login information $this->user = $this->facebook->getUser(); } // Store user information and send to profile page public function index() { if ($this->user) { $data['userprofile'] = $this->facebook->api('/me/'); // Get logout url of facebook $data['logouturl'] = $this->facebook->getLogoutUrl(array('next' => baseurl() . hai, im new to code igniter, and thank you for your tutorial. Reply Rui says: February 19, 2015 at 6:08 pm Another small step. Remove the Valid OAuth redirect URIs, its not needed. September 13, 2017 at 10:09 AM CodexWorld Said. CREATE TABLE users ( id int(11) NOT NULL AUTOINCREMENT, oauthprovider varchar(255) COLLATE utf8unicodeci NOT NULL, oauthuid varchar(255) COLLATE utf8unicodeci NOT NULL, firstname varchar(255) COLLATE utf8unicodeci NOT NULL, lastname varchar(255) COLLATE utf8unicodeci NOT NULL, email varchar(255) COLLATE utf8unicodeci NOT NULL, gender varchar(10) COLLATE utf8unicodeci NOT NULL, locale varchar(10) COLLATE utf8unicodeci NOT NULL, pictureurl varchar(255) COLLATE utf8unicodeci NOT NULL, profileurl varchar(255) COLLATE utf8unicodeci NOT NULL, created datetime NOT NULL, modified datetime NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8unicodeci; Config autoload.php The database and session libraries are needed, it will better to specify these libraries in the autoload.php file. This is optional. Thanks April 5, 2017 at 5:06 AM Rama Aju Said. $ex->getResponse() ) ); } } } /** * Login functionality. Learn how to build a library for CodeIgniter that will help bridge the gap between it and the Facebook SDK for PHP. Watch 20 Star 84 Fork 79 puneetkay/Facebook-PHP-CodeIgniter Code Issues 1 Pull requests 0 Projects 0 Insights Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Skip to content Ben Marshall Full Stack Developer & SEO Strategist Menu About Blog Development HTML5 & CSS3 JavaScript PHP & MySQL Drupal Personal SEO WordPress Projects Drupal Tynt Module Frontpack WordPress Jobify Slickity Zero Spam jQuery Slider Menu Twitscreen Resume Contact Twitter Google+ GitHub Facebook Instagram WordPress Drupal Facebook SDK PHP v4 & CodeIgniter Trying to get the latest version of Facebook SDK for PHP (v4) working well with CodeIgniter? Me too! After doing a bunch of digging with a lot of trial and error, I finally figured it out. how the way to use random bytes() function? July 12, 2017 at 2:58 AM Tedi Said. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. HomeCodeIgniter Login with Facebook in CodeIgniter Login with Facebook in CodeIgniter By: CodexWorldIn: CodeIgniterLast Updated:Jun 12, 2017 Share Tweet Integrate Facebook login is the most used feature for todays web application. Hard to tell without seeing it, but guessing Fb is sending the request to an api function which has the wrong http method. 1. Reply gnana sundar says: March 8, 2016 at 12:55 pm how to get $userprofile[firstname],$userprofile[lastname] Reply Ravindra says: March 11, 2016 at 7:37 am not redirecting to profile.php after login in facebook can any1 help me? thanku Reply Home About Us Affiliate Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Contact Us 2018 MagnetBrains LLC. not clear why it was using the config file's array, but think I would have to dig through the core classes to work that out, and not so interested –jmadsen May 6 '11 at 5:42 add a comment up vote -1 down vote accepted yes, the array returning the wrong keys was what i was trying to work out. Example Short exampel to get user information and print it out. so, How can I solve it? Reply Freddy says: September 7, 2015 at 8:41 am why when i was typing app domains localhost give me errors, what should i do when i testing for localhost during develop this projects ! thanks Reply Sebastian says: September 10, 2015 at 4:32 pm Hello, thanks for the integration explanation. 3. The session does not get destroyed automatically when I click on the logout link. Notify me of new posts by email. application/libraries/facebook/facebook.php: ci =& getinstance(); // Initialize the SDK FacebookSession::setDefaultApplication( $this->ci->config->item('apiid', 'facebook'), $this->ci->config->item('appsecret', 'facebook') ); } /** * Get FB session. [type] => OAuthException [code] => 100 [fbtraceid] => GS3VD2zHV27 ) ) plz help . You can create similar files as mentioned below and can copy the code. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook CodeIgniter Rest API + Facebook SDK Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite I use Phil Sturgeon's Rest API ( in my CodeIgniter setup 5a02188284
facebook like overlayfacebook convert user account to pagerecord of facebook likesdownload facebook untuk 6300unique lms for facebookkode emoticon facebook terlengkapfacebook chat 4 nokia 2700 classicadd facebook like button wixm.facebook.de loginubersocial for facebook mobile

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Waiter Of Friends Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a